I joined a gym. It's been about 3 1/2 years since I've been a regular at a gym. It'll only be for a month and half until we move to Arizona. I was running last night around the neighborhood and had a horrible vision of some crazy psycho person popping out of some bushes and kidnapping me, so after that, the decision was made to get me a membership. And working out at the gym makes me feel like I have to work harder and longer because if I didn't work hard, or didn't work long, all those other people would KNOW and think "man, she could really use a little longer and harder workout. I mean, look at her."
HA! Isn't it true that we all think everyone else is watching us when all they are really thinking is how they are hoping that they can get through their OWN workout without passing out...or hoping they don't trip on their feet as they step off of the treadmill that they've been running on for 45 minutes because after running on that thing for that long, it feels kinda funny to walk. Or is it just me?
Anyways, I joined a gym.




3 comments:
What gym? I am at golds. you can come do zumba or body combat with me.
You are amazing! Work it!
you were my inspiration all those mornings at pacific! i hear you about the creeper coming out of the dark. right now i should be taking leo on a walk but its dark and a little too creepy out...
Post a Comment