Last Wednesday I had gone into Albertsons in Centerville to pick up a prescription that had been faxed in about an hour before. So I go to the counter to pick it up and it isn't ready! They didn't even see the fax yet. So they told me it'll be 15 minutes. Okay fine, I think to myself. I can go get some much needed grocery shopping done. So 20 minutes later I go back. Still not done! I waited for another 15 minutes before it was finally finished. Needless to say I was very frustrated and inpatient at this time. So I walk out to my car, glad that I can now be on my way home! But AAAAaHHHH!!! I notice my bumper is all scratched up. What the!!!! Someone had hit my car and didn't do a darn thing to tell me about it. I immediately checked to see if there were cameras in the parking lot. Yes! I went back inside to report it and they got their wonderful security people to look at the video a few days later. They called me up and told me they had the video all ready for the police. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to go after the 'criminal' or just drop it as it might be too involved to even worry about. But then they told me that this person obviously knew they had hit me! So I called the police and reported it (I have a case number!!) and they came in and looked at the video. They were able to watch the person in the store and noticed that this person had used a preferred savings card and there may be contact information associated to the card. Yeah for the police! They said it could take a few weeks to get permission from Albertsons corporate to give out the information so they told me to be patient. Oh, I will, I will!!! My poor headlight is holding on for dear life, I'm sure. I don't want revenge, I just want my car fixed.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment