27 years old! woohoo! Dev took me to the zoo the saturday before my birthday and I got to see a whole bunch of fun animals. My favorite is of course the elephant.
What a crazy looking animal that is. We also got to see an Ape up close. Their mannerisms are wierdly so close to ours. That night we went to dinner with Devs family because Matts (bro-in-law) birthday is the 27th.Then on my birthday I had to work and then we went to dinner and then rode the new commuter rail down to salt lake city. I don't think i'll be doing that again anytime soon. It took us 3 hours round trip! When we got back it was late but me and Dev both had (wanted, same thing) to watch an episode of Star Gate.
That was my birthday. So it was a great day. Next year I'll be turning 28 on April 28th. I'm getting up there in age.
What a crazy looking animal that is. We also got to see an Ape up close. Their mannerisms are wierdly so close to ours. That night we went to dinner with Devs family because Matts (bro-in-law) birthday is the 27th.Then on my birthday I had to work and then we went to dinner and then rode the new commuter rail down to salt lake city. I don't think i'll be doing that again anytime soon. It took us 3 hours round trip! When we got back it was late but me and Dev both had (wanted, same thing) to watch an episode of Star Gate.
That was my birthday. So it was a great day. Next year I'll be turning 28 on April 28th. I'm getting up there in age.



0 comments:
Post a Comment