Today I made my first ever homemade rolls. Not just any rolls. Lion House yummy-yummy-so-good-I-could-eat-them-all dinner rolls. I have never worked with yeast before so I was a little worried something would go horribly wrong and it would
scare me away from ever trying a yeasty something ever again. But to my luck (and maybe a few tips and hints from my friend; thanks Katie), I pulled it off :) I did have a little bit of a struggle mixing everything once I started to add the flour, which resulted in dough flinging all over the kitchen walls and the front of my shirt, but other than that I DID IT!!!! So now that my house smells like homemade goodness, I get to enjoy the spoils :)
And just as a side note, my family's on their way to come visit us. YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! And it's spring break!!!! Life is good :)
Friday, March 20, 2009
Lion House Rolls
Posted by Jen at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Those looks delicious!!
Yum! Those look good. Looks like we've both been cookin' up some good stuff. You'll have to share your recipe, Shawn would devour these.
I wish I lived closer. Those look so good. Way to go! Have fun with your family!
Mmmmm...they look so stinkin' good!
Great job on the rolls! That's impressive because, you're right, yeast can be tempermental! Have fun with your family and spring break!
you are a culinary genious!! Those look FANTASTIC! Tell your family Hello from me.
I'd have to say they look a step up from the cakes you and Kirsten used to make ;).
You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment