Monday, August 31, 2009

It has arrived!!

After much anticipation, it is finally here! In my previous post I mentioned that I would be receiving something in the mail that would make my life on the computer a bit more fun and my work days a little less dull. So here it is. I give you THE STUDIO!!!



This little beauty comes with an Intel Core Duo processor, 64 bit windows vista, 4GB something or other, something else, and something else. HAH! I don't really know (or understand=care) what it comes with! It's mine and it will be fabulous!!! Dev set it all up for me and after a few days of trouble getting my work stuff on there, I think it is about ready to take out into the real world. I'm hoping to go to the library at the school and work there (so I'm around people! people!!) or if I feel like sitting on the grass, I'll do that...or if I feel like sitting at say, oh... McDonalds, I could do that. Can you imagine sitting at McDonalds all day, working?! Bliss! hmmm, okay not serious about that. But, IF i did want to do that I could. I'm also hoping that because it is so easy to carry around, I'll also get caught up on my scrapbooking. I'm not holding my breath on that one though.
So there you have it. Anyone want to get together and have a LAN party? heeeheee.

4 comments:

Bradybr said...

Jenn...Way to go! I'm glad you've finally got the computer and that you can "travel about" still undertaking your work responsibilities, among other things.

Matt and Kirsten said...

Congratulations on the new arrival!! Mcdonalds yUMMMMM!

Doodlecraft said...

Wow--great addition to the little family! LAN party??? We are geekin' out about that!

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! But really I do think that is cool you can do your work anywhere, like the beach!