Tuesday, June 8, 2010

In My Spare Time

In my spare time, I have been crafting like a maniac! From  the time I get up to the time I fall asleep I
am crafting. Making things for the nursery,
making things to decorate these plain white walls, fashioning myself some new clips and bows, and 
of course sewing couch covers, chair cushions, and monogramming everything I own!
Oh wait.
No I'm not.
It’s not true.
None of it.
Does researching craft ideas count as crafting?
Here are a few easy ideas I want to do right now, but I guess it'll have to wait until work no longer exists…or I unexplainably get a burst of
Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Power!

clip_image001

clip_image001[4]
The above in blue colors of course.

clip_image002

clip_image002[5]

Okay, so all of the above are for the nursery but I have a ton more ideas that I have that don’t involve baby anything.  And all of these are extremely easy to do. It just takes time…and energy. We’ll see if any of it actually gets done…

And just because this makes me laugh (and because I am now stuck on the “pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-power” saying), go here to watch some Old Spice videos if you haven’t already seen them (where have you been?). You need to watch them all:

http://www.oldspice.com/videos/

 

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Oh my, I love those nightlight covers... i might have to make one. If you make them, call me and I'll do 'em with you. If 'researching' counts, I'm crafting ALL the time too. I don't know where I've been, but I watched all the old spice videos per your request.... HILLARIOUS!

Doodlecraft said...

Jen! I think half my time "crafting" is spent "researching"...that's part of the fun! I have folders of files saved on the hard drive for ideas and things to do when I am not online, I mean working! PS...I love old spice videos!

Rogers Neighborhood said...

so cute. I love the personal touches is nurseries. I painted all of Canyon's art in his room. I love it. Get on Etsy and look up creative thursday, she has great easy ideas.

Four Winns said...

Yeesh, I'm tired just looking at all those crafts. And I'm not even pregnant. Good luck!