Friday, August 20, 2010

The Boys are Growing!

Nate and Cam are now 4 weeks old. Time has flown since that crazy day when they decided to make their unexpected appearance. Dev and I have learned a lot in these last few weeks and are getting the hang of things…sort of. Just when we think we’ve figured something out, these boys will switch things up. Keeps things interesting. We are loving every minute of it though (well, I could do without waking up in the wee hours of the morning but even then, their cute sleepy faces make it worth it).
Nathan is now 6lbs 8oz and Cameron is 6lbs 4oz (both of them up about 2 lbs from birth).  Nathan is a sleeper that loves to have his arms out of the blanket above his head or his hands squished against his face. Cameron likes to look around and lifts his head up to see what’s going on. Each of them have very individual personalities and it’s so fun to get to know them! I am very blessed to have these cute little boys to watch over.

05-Nathan
Nathan

10-Cameron 
Cameron

Dev doing double duty:
 60-Dev feeding Nathan and Cameron

Cameron after a bath:
65-Cameron

Nathan after his bath:
73-Nathan  

 

 Nathan kissing Cameron

10 comments:

Doodlecraft said...

Oh My Goodness! So cute! Way so cute! What little men you've made! Way to go! I need your address...email me!

love Nat!

Anonymous said...

I am with you. Just when you start getting the hang of things they change. It is really frustrating! Glad things are going well for you. Love the pictures!!!!

Matt and Kirsten said...

Ok you need to post pictures EVERYDAY! they are so cute!!! you two are wonder parents. I have pretty rough days with just one. Nathan's hands look big - is that little guy going to be a tall one? what a cute couple of boys!

Mitch n' Molly said...

Ok! These two could not look more different to me! They are sooooooo adorable, and handsome and perfect! I wish I were still in town to come and hold them! Well done Jen and keep up the blogging about them it is so neat to read about your double parenting adventure! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

they are still so TEENY! I LOVE the pictures. Especially the one where it looks like one of them is giving the other a kiss, the last one. Glad to hear that the babes are gaining some good weight. they're beautiful Jen! I love your outlook on it too, it's a challenge indeed but SO worth it :)

Allison said...

So cute! I love their chubby cheeks.

Four Winns said...

Agreed. So so so so cute. Are they identical? Anyhoo, I salute you are your double duty. I'm not sure I could do it - that's why God doesn't make me have twins :o)

Sierra said...

Cute cute cute cute CUTE!!!

MStevenson said...

Lucky parents! So fun1 What cute boys! Those pics with them together are so cute!

Reed Family said...

such sweet boys! I especially liked the pic of Devin doin' double duty!