It's way past my bedtime. Why am I up right now? I shouldn't even be attempting to write a blog right now. Just know that just because this post may look and sound like it was written by someone in their right state of mind, it was really written by someone with tape holding her eyes open so as to stay awake. A lot of editing is going into making this readable. So...I have nothing really to say. Just looking for something to keep me awake as Devin is studying. And then all of a sudden Devin just said to me "I was just thinking of the charcoal lady." What the? Is he awake over there? He must have fallen asleep studying and has started talking in his sleep. The Charcoal lady? As I am quickly questioning his sanity at this late hour I notice that he is making funny faces at his computer screen. He smooths over his hair and grins at the screen like he is getting his picture taken. I ask him what he's up to. His reply is that he is thinking of the lady at the Saturday Market in Portland that does charcoal portraits. He was just looking at his reflection in his computer monitor to practice how he would pose if he were to get his portrait drawn by this lady. My husband is so funny :) And he is very easily distracted from studying. One minute he's studying neuroanatomy (whatever that is) and the next minute he's thinking of the Charcoal lady. This is not unusual for this sort of event to occur as he is studying for his classes. Anything will distract him from studying. I just thought I'd give you one example of what happens when he studies and what I get to experience.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
A true picture into Devin Farr's mind. Don't go in unless you are prepared for what you might find because you most likely will pass out due to oxegen loss to the brain because of laughing. Miss you both!
Holy cow! I can't believe the people I can find just following blog after blog after blog. Sounds like you are doing great.
Devin... he's hysterical! You're so sweet to stay up with him.
Post a Comment