So, a few days ago I was looking at my hair and I found a gray-ish hair amongst all of my brown hair. I thought, hmmmm...it must just be one freakish strand of hair that decided to come in a little lighter than the rest of my hair. But today I was looking at my hair again and to my...horror seems like such a strong word but for lack of a better word I am using it....so to my horror I found not one, not two, but multiple strands of gray hair!! I yanked them out as best I could, but who knows how many more are out there, lurking beneath the surface just waiting to jump out at me anytime! I don't mind getting older and I expect to get older...I just didn't think it would start at such a young age. Watch out kiddies! Any day Jen's going to be sitting on her front stoop in her mumu, with her cat in her lap, a shotgun by her side, yelling out "You kids get off my lawn before I shoot you down!!" :)
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Gray Hair
Posted by Jen at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Join the club!
You are hilarious!!! I wouldn't be worrying about it quite yet and when you have to there is this wonderful thing called hair dye. I know, I know, I am so smart! LOL :D
Oh man!
What a funny post!! I especially love the picture!
Maybe I'm lucky I have light hair, cuz then blond and grey look the same and I have no idea.
Svenn, might as well face the truth. That day sure is coming and I will be with my dogs. I spoke that awhile ago. I get dogs you get cats and together we'll be yelling and cussing at those darned kids.
You know "But No Elephants". Isn't it the best. My mom had to search and search. I don't know how she found it because it is out of print. You should have seen us all when we opened it.
Post a Comment