1 - I work from home and am glad I have a job, but would rather not work at all and just play all day. My business cards show my job title as being Queen Jen, Ruler of all Intergalactic Intelligences, but really I basically do a lot of data entry.
2 - I don't really know what any of my talents are (I don't think I have any) so I decided to start a new hobby of balloon tying. I am waiting for my beginner’s kit in the mail. Really.
3- I have a strange fascination with Europe. I went there once for my senior trip and absolutely fell in love! I haven't been back since, but I have about 5 different trips planned in my mind. One day I will go back.
4 - My absolute favorite person in the whole world is my husband. I love doing everything and anything with him. He keeps me entertained like no one else can.
5 - I seriously love working out. You wouldn't guess it because I also love eating (mostly stuff that's bad for me), especially if I am not the one cooking it.
6 - I love traveling and going on vacations. If I could, I would choose to be a professional traveler. I love seeing new places.
7 - I love reading and I think Barnes and Noble is a cool place to hang out. Sometimes, me and dev go to Barnes and Noble just because we want to explore the world of books. Even though I go there without any intention of buying anything, I frequently come away with a great book. Who can resist it?!
8 - I am afraid of the dark. Not so much afraid of the dark in my own house though (maybe because I know that our apartment is too tiny for something to be lurking in the dark).
9 - I am not dramatic. My emotions are usually pretty stable and mellow. This has been a great gift in my adult life as I have never really experienced girl friend fights, crushing breakups, or unreasonable arguments with my husband.
10 - The hardest thing for me to resist is a nice cold glass of chocolate milk, preferably made with the Western Family chocolate milk powder mix.
11 – Some of the things I do in my spare time include reading, scrapbooking, watching movies or TV. I also play video games with Dev but only if it is Burnout or Guitar Hero.
12- I love beauty products. I am a sucker for makeup, makeup “tools”, lotions, creams, etc. It helps that my sister is an Avon rep. I love going through the catalog.
13 – I am a huge fan of soccer, especially the Premier league (English soccer league). My team is Manchester United. Sometimes this causes contention because Devin’s team is Chelsea. I miss watching soccer!!
14- I like to write, which is why this 25 Random Things About Me list is turning into the story of my life.
15- I love elephants. I want to ride one someday and I’d like to own one but let’s be realistic here. I don’t know how I’d get an Elephant to fit in my apartment.
16- I love having long hair. I’m trying to grow it longer but it is a slow slow process. I’m hoping Dr. Miracles grow cream will work and it won’t end up just being some goopy mess that I deal with every morning.
17 – I used to have multiple ear piercings. I miss that, especially the piercing I had on my upper ear.
18 – I play with my eyebrows when I get tired. Devin knows when I’m ready for bed when he notices me playing with my eyebrows.
19 –The floor is where I prefer to take naps. And if I can lie in front of a blowing heater, that’s even better (as long as it is relatively cold outside.)
20- I love Papa Johns Pizza. I’m usually pretty good at regulating how much I eat when I go out, but not with Papa Johns Pizza. I can easily down an embarrassing amount of Papa Johns Pizza.
21- I am the third child of 4. I’ve got an older brother and sister, and a younger brother. We are all pretty close to being 2 years apart.
22- I hate taking things out of the freezer, like Ice….or other frozen stuff. It gives me the chills
23- In my alternate life, I have a beach home in Bora Bora and a villa in Italy or Germany. I would speak German and French. And be I’d be naturally tan…and skinny.
24- I like playing board games or group games. Some of my favorites are Cranium, Yahtzee, Clue, and Bunko.
25- I think I’m pretty hilarious and entertaining and once you get to know me, you will see how much I think I’m hilarious.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
25 Random Facts about Me
Posted by Jen at 8:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The last comment was my favorite!! You make me laugh so hence you must be hilarious because I only laugh at hilarious people. :D
Amen to working out and eating. That is why I love to workout, because I love to eat whatever I want to. For some reason Barnes and noble always makes me have to go to the bathroom. Sorry, TMI!
Whatever, you are hilarious! So glad that we meet you guys. Thanks for being great!
Jen, That is so funny, because I can now pin point the eyebrow thing! I also want to echo the working out thing. I love to work out, but I LOVE to eat so I guess I'll never be that perfect athletic looking type, because I eat it away.
Post a Comment