Monday, February 23, 2009

I need...

Thanks to Sierra for this fun idea. Go to google and write your name and the word ‘needs’, in quotes. Notice the first 10 sensical sentences that come up. Here’s what i got:

Jennifer Needs....
1. A smack daddy (got one thanks!)
2. to play by "The Rules" (I play by my own rules)
3. To give birth in the next week. (hmmm...that is quite shocking.)
4. Is on Facebook (yes, yes I am. a little too much)
5. a cane. (so I can whip those little hooligans!)
6. [a mortitian] (eventually, won't we all?)
7. Your support (and your money)
8. to date men her age. (just because Dev is 7 months younger than I am...)
9. A shave (okay, now we are getting a little too personal)
10. our prayers (and, once again, your money)

6 comments:

Dev said...

Haha this was actually kind of fun. Here's my list (this is Devin by the way):

1-Devin needs a home.
2-Devin needs a new wheelchair-accessable van (uh, don't ask).
3-Devin needs a family who can provide him with a stable, safe living environment (Jen is too abusive haha j/k)
4-Devin needs a haircut badly.
5-Devin needs more brains.
6-Devin needs more sleep.
7-Devin needs a new snowmobile.
9-Devin needs to get back on Team Cloud Dancing (again, don't ask).
10-Devin needs to replace his eyeball with a spycam (yes, finally!)

Funny how most of those fit things that I really need..... or do they? Dun dun dun.....

Ruth Done said...

I can't wait to try this. I have seen it on a lot of blogs. I'm sure with my name it will be things like a nursing home.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Jan needs chocolate! :)

Matt and Kirsten said...

I am not sure that I want to face all of my needs - that's great!

MStevenson said...

That's funny Jen.

Kristina said...

Is it too wierd for someone to 'ask' to read another person's blog? Don't ask me how I found your blog, I don't even know. But I'm going to keep reading. You guys are too funny. And Shawn always talks about Devin. Wow, another link to Forest Grove... I feel so far away! I had fun visiting with you at the Valentines Pava activity, we'll have to do it again. Not the Valentines part, the visiting part :-)