So in previous posts I have mentioned that I was waiting for a balloon kit in the mail. Well all, I finally got it! I've been quite busy twisting and tying...and a little bit of popping. So far I've learned how to make a balloon dog, rabbit, poodle, sword, pig, and my favorit, a monkey. It has been really fun to learn and I'm looking foward to being the life of the party, what with my awesome ballon tying skillzzzzz. It's a bit nerdy, but I've had fun with it.
I've also been growing cha cha cha chia herbs! Now for those that don't know me, I don't grow plants, I kill them. I was a little bit worried that I couldn't get anything to grow but as you can see, they are doing quite well :) I owe somebody (*cough*Katie) basil cookies, so hopefully I'll get a nice lush plat of basil herbs.
Friday, February 6, 2009
What I've been up to
Posted by Jen at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Awesome job on the balloon tying. When I was younger I had a job to go around restaurants and tie balloons for costumers. I only got paid by tips, but actually made some good money. And it is a lot of fun. Sadly I have forgotten how to make so many of the animals. But still fun.
And good luck on the plants. I kill them too. Thankfully my husband has a green thumb.
That is awesome! When we have kids you can be the entertainment at the party!! :D
So how early do I have to book you for my birthday party. I will be turning 28 on May 5th if that is to soon, maybe we could plan for my 30th on may 5th 2011. Let me know. Oh also, if you could learn how to make a sombrero by then it would be most appropriate. You are fantastic!
That is awesome! Maybe you could learn how to make a "2" and a "8" for Kirsten.
I'm glad to see your developing new talents. :)
Looks like we created a monster! Look at all those balloon animals. You could run a homeless pet shelter. I'm impressed however with your skills. Balloon tying is so much harder than it looks.
So looking forward to basil cookies!!
Post a Comment