Could it be?
Lets see:
1- Nausea: Check
2- Food aversion: Check
3- Eating out often due to food aversions: check
4- Food cravings: check
5- Eating out often due to food cravings: check
6- Quick runs to the toilet in case those food cravings decide to come back up (but somehow never do): check
7- Weight gain: check check (see 3 through 6)
8- Smell aversions: Check check CHECK!
9- Lack of energy: check
10- Falling asleep at 9:00: check
11- Sleeping at any and all hours of the day: check
12- Walking 3mph on treadmill and feeling like I’m going to pass out due to lack of oxygen: check
13- House in disarray due to lack of motivation: check
14- Going days without doing hair or makeup (but being lucky that I’ve taken a shower): check
Yup, guess it’s all there as it should be because…
We are EXPECTING!!! Not just one, but two little bundles of joy…at the same time :) We have been waiting FOREVER for this and couldn’t be more excited. We feel very blessed that everything has gone perfect in order for this awesome miracle to have happened. Yes, we are very nervous for twins but know that with God’s help and the support of wonderful friends and family *hint hint ;)* we’ll be able to do it…and probably even enjoy it!
I’m not very far along yet (just 10 weeks, and a couple of hours). I’m due September 1.
We’ve been able to get a few ultrasounds already. Our first one was at 6 weeks and we were able to hear their hearts beat! They look like little blobs of nothing.
The second ultrasound we had was just yesterday (I was 9weeks 6 days). Wow they grow fast!! We could see the arms and legs and huge noggin. And it was especially crazy to see them move. They looked like little dancing gummy bears…without the ears :) Doctor says everything is looking great!
This top one you can see the head, arms, and legs really well…if you squint your eyes…The one below was hiding so it was a bit harder to see.
They still don’t look much like babies, only being about 1 inch big!




13 comments:
Congratulatioins Jen! That is so exciting for you guys! Good Luck with getting things done, it takes a while for the motivation to come back. Let me know if you need help with anything!
I am soooo excitetd for you both!!! I love the ultrasounds pictures and by 12 weeks you will be surprised at how different they look.
CONGRATS!!! That is awesome. I think after all the waiting you deserve to have twins. So exciting. And glad everything seems to be going okay.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such wonderful news! We are super excited for you and Devin. Can't wait for the BABY SHOWER!!! That will be FUN! (Double stuff/possibly matching stuff...oh the possibilities!)
We are so excited for you guys! It couldn't have happened to better people! We are here for you if you need anything! Yay!
Oh, what great news!! Shawn told me last night and I shouted...SHOUTED!! I'm so excited for you guys. Double babies, double baby equipment, double the work, but double the LOVE. We couldn't be happier for you two!
Holy cow!!! I'm seriously crying right now. (that should be on your list, emotional) Congratulations. What a blessing. We are both so happy for you!
Congratulations! What exciting news. I hope you aren't too sick and that everything goes well with your pregnancy.
YAHOO!!! We are so excited for you...and also so glad that you are announcing everything because we were ready to help spread the joyous news! Keep us in the know on everything! We are so excited and have been thinking of "A" and "B" names for you as well. Abercrombie and Buster, Agustus and Bulah, Art and Barry, Agnes and Beatrice...we have TONS for you to chose from... :)
Yay! Congrats! And quite frankly, they are adorable and look just like the two of you!
Yipee! Hooray for nausea!
TWO?! That's the one thing I always hope it's NOT when I get my ultrasounds - well, not twins and not an alien that will pop out of my stomach. Good luck and congrats!!
Everytime I think about it I just can't contain my excitement. Something about us Elggrens we seem to show our excitement thru emotions (wierd). WE are ABSOLUTELY STOKED FOR YOU TWO!!! I just can't figure out where your little body is going to fit two fetuses.
Wow, wow, wow! Congratulations to you guys! This is such exciting news. Can't wait to stay updated!
Post a Comment