Well, I'm back from the dark hole that I've been living in for the past couple of weeks. Dev and I went back to Utah for his spring break and while there I got over my morning/day sickness but ended up catching a nasty cold the last few days we were there. I went a week thinking it was just a cold and that it would soon go away, but it was very persistent and ended up being tonsillitis. So for a week my life was a foggy mess of sickness. I've even been sleeping in a different room so I wouldn't wake Devin up with my nasty cough. I miss him, but tonight after almost two weeks I move back into our room! yay! I've had great people take care of me though. My visiting teacher brought us yummy chicken noodle for dinner and another of my great friends brought us some yummy soup for dinner a few days later. I'm so thankful for the help of wonderful people!!
Anyways, spring break was great! I loved seeing family and being able to just hang out with them. My mom and sister threw a baby shower for me so I got to see a lot of my awesome friends from my old ward. I love them. We've had some great times and have made some good memories. Dev and I just did a lot of hanging out and eating out at a bunch of places that they don't have here in Oregon. I'm convinced that my opportunity to eat at Cafe Rio helped get rid of morning sickness :)
We’ve also been back to see the doc to get more ultrasounds of our baby BOYS! Yup, that’s right. Two fabulous BOYS! It was so exciting to find out. A few days ago, I even felt one of them move when I put my hand on my tummy :) I’m now 19 weeks (and 1 day) but the ultrasound was a week ago. I have two pictures that show very clearly the gender of each of them, but I felt it might be TMI to show on my blog :)
Check out the deltoid on that baby! ;)
Also, I’ve had a few people request that I put up belly shots. I have to say, I wasn’t going to do belly shots (why do I want to capture an unflattering side shot of myself?) but then some good friends told me that I’d be glad if I did. So here it is….
The first is me at 12 1/2 weeks. The second is me at 17 1/2 weeks. The babies aren’t the only ones growing fast :) And yes, I did mean to wear the same shirt.




9 comments:
Sorry to hear you were sick, that's too bad, shows how good of a friend I am :P Aren't you cute!! Love the pics. (including baby AAA and BBB) :) Yay for boys!
I have been waiting anxiously for this info! I am so EXCITED for you! I love boys - I don't know any better but the one I have is a riot! Congrats!
You look so great!!! You seem to be one of those people that get that pregnancy glow that makes you look so beautiful! Isn't it great to feel them move!! That is one of my favourite things about being pregnant.
Congratulations. I am so happy. Boys are so fun. I can't wait to see them. It was so great to see you Jen. You are amazing. Love you
I didn't know you were so sick, pooie, I'm glad you're better! Yeah for boys. And you are STINKIN' CUTE pregnant!
You're such a cute prego lady!! :D
I'm so sorry you were sick...pregnancy is rough enough without EXTRA sickness.
Boys are so fun! I can't wait to meet these two little guys! They are really lucky. :)
So fun! Boys are awesome! Just imagine all the cute matching outfits you could put them in!
You look super cute! I'm so excited for you, you're going to love being a Mom.
Ahhh! I am soooo behind!!!
Congratulations! Boys really are so much fun! Yay! yipee-i-ay!
Post a Comment