A favorite tradition of mine is to lay under the tree and look at the lights. I think this little tradition will continue on with my boys. They loved to look at the lights!
We went to Temple Square to see the lights. Our plan was to get there early and feed the boys and finish just as the lights turned on, but Temple Square didn’t agree with that plan. We fed the boys and then waited and waited for the lights to come on. When they finally did turn on, the boys were about asleep. But once they saw a few thousand lights on the trees above them, they woke up…for about two minutes and then fell asleep. Hopefully they’ll be a little bit more awake next year to enjoy the lights.
Us and my mom at the visitor center on Temple Square:
I love the reflection pond in front of the temple!




2 comments:
Jenn you are amazing. You do more with your time than I do and I only have on babe. I remember lying under the Christmas tree with you for hours. It was lovely. What a good tradition to pass along.
I love laying under the tree to see the lights too! What a priceless little picture! Hope your Christmas was wonderful, it was so great to see you at church!
Post a Comment