Dev celebrated his 29th birthday on December 1st. What a hottie! It sadly wasn’t too exciting because of a test he had the next day, but we did manage to get the whole family out to dinner at a fancy shmancy restaurant called Red Robin.
And here’s Cameron trying on Devin’s shoes that he got for his birthday:
And over the last few weeks, we’ve had a special guest staying with us. There were three guests that were staying in our bedroom, but I got rid of two. As I was trying to get rid of the third, I lost him and he didn’t show up again for a few days. But then, I found him. He was in the bathroom. He’s been with us for probably around two weeks. I can’t find it in myself to get rid of him. I don’t know why. He isn’t hurting anything really, and he’s really quiet and doesn’t eat much. So I guess I’ll let him stay. He’s kind of fun to see actually when I wake up to feed the boys in the early mornings.
And we finally have a video (PROOF) of one of our boys laughing. Every time we pull the camera out to document it, they stop. So this time, Dev was able to sneakily get a video from around the corner.




2 comments:
Oh my goodness! So adorable!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN!! Red Robin, yum. And he doesn't look a day past 14 while holding that birthday balloon. I'm happy you guys all went out, test or not! And the video.... adorable!!!
Post a Comment