I’m about a week behind on this, but here are the 4 month old boys vs. the soccer ball. They’re getting big.
They are both becoming super smiley and they’ll even laugh. FINALLY!!! :) Cameron has started rolling over onto his stomach, but he HATES being on his stomach. But for some reason, he keeps doing it. Nathan is getting better at tummy time and is even able to lift his head a little bit instead of just resting it on the floor. It’s a big noggin to lift! He also hates his stomach. Cameron loves to stand. He can stand all by himself when he’s got something to lean against. Nathan is grabbing toys now and trying to get them to his mouth. He doesn’t succeed very much at this yet and usually just ends up getting his hands to chew on. They are fun little boys that I adore so so much.
**I love the look on Nathan’s face. He looks so sad to be taking pictures. These boys are very patient with me when it comes to picture taking. And for some reason, I always take pictures of them right before eating time or right before nap time.




4 comments:
Jen,
They are so dang cute. I can hardly wait until you get here.
Those are such cute pictures. I can't believe they are starting to be able to stand. It's going to be so great having you guys here soon.
i'm loving the "one", "two" onsies!
I want to munch on Nathan's cheeks. They are so cute- WOW!
Post a Comment