Bahahaha! I miss these days. Right now in Canada we are swimming in snow and everything stillgoes according to plan. I miss the unexpected days when Kent could stay home. Enjoy it!
That is too funny. Good for you though. The weather service announced that Utah had a blizzard warning this afternoon. There's no snow yet, but the wind is crazy.
isn't it funny how little "snow" it takes for things to get cancelled in the northwest. i was at the post office mailing something to utah and the lady was telling me about the expected blizzard and how she couldn't guarantee my delivery date. a shopper in front of me actually said, "well if they get a blizzard, it probably won't be as bad as we got" hahahahaha clearly the man has never been to utah in the winter!
4 comments:
Bahahaha! I miss these days. Right now in Canada we are swimming in snow and everything stillgoes according to plan. I miss the unexpected days when Kent could stay home. Enjoy it!
That is too funny. Good for you though. The weather service announced that Utah had a blizzard warning this afternoon. There's no snow yet, but the wind is crazy.
isn't it funny how little "snow" it takes for things to get cancelled in the northwest. i was at the post office mailing something to utah and the lady was telling me about the expected blizzard and how she couldn't guarantee my delivery date. a shopper in front of me actually said, "well if they get a blizzard, it probably won't be as bad as we got" hahahahaha clearly the man has never been to utah in the winter!
When I heard about all the school closures it was ALMOST enough to make me wish I was still in school just so I could have that excitement
Post a Comment