Thursday, January 20, 2011

One Day

One day I will have a beautiful, clutter free kitchen like this:

clip_image002
Or maybe this


And if this chef comes with the kitchen, I’ll consider this one: 
Kitchen-in-modern-island-style-with-bar-oven-and-cabinets
****The chef is wanted not because he is ridiculously good looking but because any kitchen that comes with a chef is a must have. Come on people, I’m a happily married woman :) 

And for my German castle I will some day have, I’ll take this kitchen:

And then as long as I’m designing my castle kitchen, how about this to go in my castle bathroom:

It’s not asking too much is it?

Until then, I’ll have to stick with the kitchen I already have:


***Totally kidding. But have you seen the show Hoarding? YOWZA!!!

6 comments:

Reed Family said...

Oh my heck! If that were really you're kitchen (the last pic) I think I'd have to come help you clean it up, cuz that is SICK!!! I really LOVE the kitchen that is mostly white...if you ever have that kitchen, can I just come sit in it someday?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!! I am with you on the kitchen. Mine is pretty nice but just doesn't feel connected to the rest of the house. Someday...(day dreaming sigh)

Kristina said...

Okay, for a mili-second I actually thought that last picture was your kitchen. I was scared! Thank goodness it's not. Keep dreaming... someday you just may have the German mansion of your dreams.

Matt and Kirsten said...

oh we have the same dreams. I am just embarassed that you posted a picture of my kitchen- RUDE!

Unknown said...

That bathroom is very Harry Potter! Wouldn't mind one to go with our castle. =D

Doodlecraft said...

Hee hee! Way funny post! I love those sample kitchens--and castles! That show hoarders...that made me rethink my life! Seriously, a very scary show to me--I sit there with my mouth open the whole time! I guess I am much to tidy! :)