These boys are growing fast! They are both learning new things all the time. And while they are twins, they are completely different (which is awesome to see). Nathan has figured out how to use his voice and usually likes to use it any time mommy and daddy are trying to have a conversation. Guess he just wants us to know his take on things. And Cameron will ALWAYS roll onto his stomach. Yup, the little boy that used to hate his tummy will now insist on flipping over, even while getting his clothes or diapers changed. These boys are grabbing and chewing anything that they can hold on to. And if they can’t get it into their mouth, their fine with sucking on their fingers. I think Cameron is gong to be a thumb sucker. Both have the signs of teething, but no teeth yet. Cameron is incredibly ticklish and loves to have his cheeks kissed. Nathan is content to watch you make a fool of yourself trying to get him to laugh, but after you’re about ready to give up he’ll pop out his oh so cute and dimply smile. Both are sleeping through the night—mostly--from about 7:30 to 7:00 in the morning, only waking up around 9:00 at night requiring ya to pop in the pacifier and back to bed they go. Yay for sleep.
A few days ago, we took a trip to a Physical Therapy class as volunteers so the class could see what 4 month olds can do developmentally and because my babies are at about 4.5 to 5 months development stage (due to prematurity), they worked out perfect. The teacher held them in front of the class and the little guys just beamed with smiles as they looked out at everyone. I was a proud mamma to have such well behaved smiling little boys.
They’ve also been able to get out for a few walks the last little while because the sun’s been out (and the sun being out is the only thing it takes for me to get outside after this long winter. It might be cold, but it’s SUNNY!) They’ve enjoyed going out on walks with their friend Austin.
Other than that, nothing but play play play all day for these two. Tires me out, but it sure is fun to watch them learn and grow.
Cameron
Nathan
The other day I left the room and when I came back I saw this--
Cameron had rolled next to Nathan so that is face was was on Nathan’s stomach. Nathan had Cameron by the ear. When I first walked in they were looking at each other. It was the cutest thing Ever! Love these two little 6 month ol’ boys!




4 comments:
Wow, I can't believe they are six months already, too! They are adorable little boys. Loved the photo of them "wrestling". It's only just begun, trust me. Boys are so much fun though.
What happened to the first 6 months? Oh I want to much on their cheeks!
They are growing up so fast. So super cute brothers!
They are so adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment