Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Taste of Chocolate

I went grocery shopping the other day and as usual, the boys were with me.  I had them in their limo length stroller. I proceeded through the checkout and went out to my car.  I went to the front of the stroller to get Nathan out and found he had chocolate all over his face, hands, and shirt.  Oh yeah, and he had a half eaten candy bar in his possession:
IMG_1811
My assumption is that he snatched it (and immediately began to munch down on it) while I was busy unloading the groceries at the checkout. I laughed. He laughed…until I took it away from him.  At least he chose a ‘Light’ candy bar. 

2 comments:

Matt and Kirsten said...

you have smart children - no surprise!! when are we going to get together?

Katie and Randy said...

hahaha he sure has some sticky fingers to just be able to reach out and snatch him some candy!