Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

Wow, I’m on a roll with blog posts.  My readership (aka Devin) rejoices.
A few days before halloween we went to a shopping area called Gardner Village for Witchfest.  All around the shops are different witches that are AdORabLE!  But I was more focused on some cute WALKING boys. 
IMG_1841
IMG_1821
IMG_1823IMG_1827IMG_1830
IMG_1863IMG_1870IMG_1851
IMG_1879
IMG_1892IMG_1890

On Halloween, the boys played in the leaves.
Cam:Cam Collage Oct 2011
Nate:
Nate collage Oct 2011

Then we went trick or treating, sort of. We went to see Grandma and Grandpa Farr. The boys had a handful of candy put into their pumpkin baskets and then piece by piece they would take the candy out. They’ll have to practice how trick or treating works for next year.  Cam was Tigger and Nate was Pooh. 
IMG_2019IMG_2020IMG_2025
Nate didn’t even make it off the porch before he wanted to find out what sort of gift was put into his bucket. 
IMG_2026IMG_2039IMG_2042IMG_2060IMG_2081
IMG_2057IMG_2069
Growing up, it was tradition to go to a neighbor's house to see their display of carved pumpkins. Every year I am amazed to see all of the pumpkins. So we headed there with the boys. Devin counted the pumpkins, and this year there were around 95!!! All carved and lit up.
IMG_2087IMG_2090IMG_2091
Dev, of course, liked the eye pumpkin:
IMG_2092IMG_2093IMG_2094IMG_2096IMG_2103IMG_2105IMG_2106IMG_2107IMG_2108IMG_2109IMG_2111

3 comments:

Four Winns said...

Aah, I miss Halloween in F-town. Congrats on such cute walkers :o)

Katie and Randy said...

Witchfest looks really fun! I love how the only picture where the boys look unhappy is the one of you guys holding them. it's like they're mad you picked them up! ...and i must say jen, your pictures are looking pretty dang good. i love the series of the boys in the leaves. looks like you are really getting the hang of your camera. i guess practice makes perfect....and it helps to have such cute subjects to photograph :)

and your neighbor...AMAZING! i wonder how many days it took to carve all those pumpkins?

Unknown said...

Such cute boys!! I can't wait for another playdate!