A few months ago, I was talking to my nephew about candy and what candy was our favorite. There were a few candy bars I told him about that he had never had before. So I decided we needed to have a candy bar tasting, which turned into a blindfolded candy bar/soda tasting game.
All blindfolded and ready to go.
And I love that Kev is explaining the cheeewiness of the candy bar. He was quite the connoisseur of candy bars and I think guessed them all.
Shockingly my boys didn’t want much to do with candy bars! When there are candy bars on the table, why does Cam has a pacifier in his mouth!
I think we ended up tasting 14 different candy bars. Yes, that was excessive. Yes, it was hard towards the end to even finish the taste test size of candy bar. Yes, that is a ton of calories. No, this did not cure me of my candy bar cravings.
We also did a guessing game of sodas. Let me tell you, there are a ton of nasty sodas out there. Apparently, shockingly, and unbelievable, one of my least favorite of all of them that we tried (with blind folds on so we didn’t know what we were drinking) was Diet Pepsi! In defense of one of my favorite drinks, the soda was warm and there was no ice in it. Makes a huge difference. But, the most nasty tasting drink I have ever had was Mango Pepsi.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Candy Bar/Soda Tasting
Posted by Jen at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
seriously AWESOME!! I think I might need to try this...
Post a Comment