Am I getting lazy by just jumbling our zoo happenings into one big blog post? I’d like to think of it as being efficient…and the boys are due to wake up from their nap in exactly 13 minutes so here I go:
The Zoo. I love zoos. We go to the zoo mostly for me but I claim that it’s for the boys. They do like it, but I looove it. Mostly because I can get me some churro goodness, and I feel it justifies a diet coke before lunch time. My mom wanted to take all of the grandkids to the zoo before school started because there is nothing funner than corralling 10 grandkids around the zoo, right?
This lion drinking fountain has been here forever. I used to get drinks from his mouth when I was a wee baby:
These monkeys (and I’m talking about the animals, not the children) were fun because they were running all over the place and coming up to the window. You can’t tell but Cam was just giggling!
There was a drum circle by the elephants, so we joined up. Nate and Cam love music and dancing so they loved it:
Nate and Cam are dancing while my nieces and nephew are playing the bongos. I’d like you to check out my sis-in-laws purse…the one with all of the buttons. It’s incredible how many buttons are on there:
A try at a group shot. Whose kids are the only ones not cooperating? Oh, those are mine….
These bears were asleep right by the window and no one was over there so we had them all to ourselves. They were moving and twitching in their sleep and then one of them woke up and just sat and stretched for us to see:
While this was going on:
these kiddos were only interested in this:
Lter on in the month of September we had the opportunity to go to the zoo for FREE because the reproductive center that we had gone to here in Utah was having a zoo day for all of their patients. Score! I don’t know if it was coincidence, or if it was because it was reproductive center day at the zoo, but I’d never seen so many twins/triplets in one place at a time. Devin wasn’t able to go, so I just went with my in-laws, who are fabulous! The boys favorite part of the zoo: these lion statues.
Cam with his Grandpa Farr:
And here’s just a snippet of Cam dancing. This boy loves him some dancing. This went on for quite a while, but sadly I only got the last seconds of it. Just imagine more of the bouncing/swinging of the arms/twirling on toes/tiptoe dancing and you’ve got Cam’s dance style down:




0 comments:
Post a Comment